Tambo

Tambo
Tambo from the air

Friday, June 5, 2009

Chart of the Book of John


One of the really fun classes at Tambo was Bill Pittinger's Bible class. We had to do a chart for each book of the Bible we studied. Here is a copy of one of those I did around 1966. It is one of the few I got an A+ on so I kept it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's funny to see Bill Pittenger get credit for the "Bible Charts" -- Dave Lotz started those when he first got there in 1956-7. He was supposed to teach H.S. Bible class and didn't know how to approach it; so he just dug out his seminary notes!

Galilee's Page said...

It may well be true that Dave Lotz did start the charts. But by 1965 or or which ever year I took the Bible class, Mr. Pittenger was our teacher, and it was one a fun exercise. I'm glad the charts were started and continued during my own days at Tambo. Galilee